Rotary Palette of Penticton
Rotary Palette of Penticton – Saturday, January 27, 2018
Palette of Penticton is a unique social event and Rotary fundraiser featuring Penticton and area products and businesses. Rotarian Bill Everden and committee assembled a unique evening showcasing local artists and artwork and musicians, fares and wares of businesses, plus live and silent auctions. Funds raised go to the new Penticton Youth Resource Centre, a goal of the YES Project.
As an attendee, you can enjoy tasting the fares of local restaurants and have fun sampling local wine, local craft beer, and local spirits. All this while you socialize with friends, peruse fine art, place silent auction bids on Canadian wine and other items, and participate in the live auction of artwork.
Tickets are $35, which includes 2 food tasting tickets and a souvenir wine glass. Tasting tickets are redeemed for samples of food. Extra tasting tickets are only $2. Tasting wine, beer, and spirits is included with admission.
Fun begins at 7 PM and lasts until 9 PM. It will be held at the Seniors Drop-in Centre, 2965 South Main St. We want your participation to make this fundraiser a success. This is destined to be one of the best events of the winter, a treat during the cold weather and winter blahs. Join the fun. Bring your family and friends too.
- Back Door Winery
- Lang Vineyards
- Moraine Winery
- Mocojo Winery
- Summer Gate
- Summerland Estate Winery
- Township 7 Winery
- Barley Mill Brew Pub
- Cannery Brewing
- Highway 97
- Tin Whistle
Distillery: Maple Leaf Spirits
Sodas: The People’s Craft House
- Bogner’s of Penticton
- Craft Corner Kitchen
- Maple Roch
- Salty’s Beach House
- Save On Foods
- Theo’s Restaurant
- Wine Crush Mar
Art and Artists:
- Martin Street Art and Music Gallery will showcase some of their artists. Art will be for sale and auction.
- Artists that will be doing sculpture are Rene Matheson and Kindrie Grove.
- Tara Kelly will be painting.
- Lisa Heinrich will be doing sketches of those who want a sketch done.
Live Auction: Artwork by local artists, auctioneer is George Gordon.
- “Early Light Kaleden”, a painting by Robyn Lake, a Penticton artist.
- “Blue Mood”, a painting by Cecille Derkatch, a West Kelowna artist.
- “Sunset at the Lake” by Michel Martel, a Penticton artist.
- “Metamorphosis”, limited edition print by Robert Suchiu, signed by David Suzuki.
- Painting by Linda Lovisa, a West Kelowna artist.
- Painting by Tara Kelly, a Penticton artist.
Silent Auction: Artwork, a chaise lounge, gift certificates and lots of wine.
Music: Martin Street Gallery Jazz Trio.
Tickets are $35 per person. Available at:
– The Martin Street Art & Music Gallery (Cash, cheque, Visa)
– Red Bag, located in Cherry Lane Mall (Cash, cheque)
– Keith Johnson (778) 476-5456 (Cash, cheque, Visa, M/C, phone orders)
– Members of Rotary Club of Penticton.